Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I hear rhythmic notes...

I keep hearing rhythmic notes .... let me close my eyes (and the media player) and concentrate bit more... ya i do hear it now... interesting , it does sound like something humans call as clanging - a sound made by a finely wrought metal when struck with force... in short, bells.. hmmmm.. the bells have unique identity on their own.. they announce something, dont they!.. they grab ur attention and present you with an information.. hmm .. wat could this bell say? let me hear more clearly...

Aha! it says there is an union very soon of two willing minds.. well thats lots of words.. i dont have such huge memory or vocabulary.. let me listen again... yay!! it told my name ... it said Balaji Gururajan ... its mee mee mee.. Narcisst in me is shaking hands with Venus.. but wait why Venus!! let me hear again... SShhh people! dont make noise... i hear prosperity... i heard "Sri"... but dude wats with venus??? SShhh...

Wow.. congrats me! hee hee :) i heard "marriage" "Balaji" and "Sri".. ppl word is out then .. it is my wedding bell and would get louder as we get to June 11,2009.. Epicenter being Coimbatore , India... Please plan ur vacation and start working extra hours to save some time to be off and gift me generously hee hee :)

But, wats with Venus? Sshh.. u idiot go figure it out :)

3 comments:

MaySan said...

We know whats with Venus and whats with u :P

Congrats!!

Sunil Prasad M said...

Dude seriously take it easy man ... So much of excitement for such a small thing ... man I really worry about your health !! :P JK ... Enjoy the limelight and all that is to follow !

Anonymous said...

Balaji... honestly did you write this? Are you ok? Lol!

Anyway, congratulations man!!